Digital meetup Catalonia & The Netherlands: Solutions and Technology for ecommerce
The e-commerce boom continues to deepen and widen across the globe, creating opportunities for retail and consumer, technology- and financial companies, as well as institutional, real estate, private equity, and VC investors.
On Monday, December 14, ACCIÓ and NBSO Barcelona (Netherlands Business Support Office), with the support of Holland International Distribution Council (HIDC/NDL) organize a virtual event on technologies and solutions for e-commerce, a very relevant sector in both nations.
This event unites key industry players from both markets to discuss the developments and innovation projects in ecommerce, to exchange knowledge between companies and to promote networking between participants.
• Introduction to the ecommerce market in the Netherlands and Spain
• Panel discussion on trends and the future of technology, logistics solutions and payment solutions for ecommerce.
• Pitches from several Catalan and Dutch start-up’s (technology, logistics, payments)
• Ecommerce related startups
• Ecommerce companies
• Ecommerce service providers