Get Ready for 2021 Edition
Plan your 2021 marketing strategy for China by understanding the trends of modern Chinese consumers and act on China’s social media marketing insights with this livestream masterclass.
2020 was one crazy year. Despite all the challenges, the world has embraced digital like never before, China has sped up the process of merging online and offline and Chinese consumers have quickly gotten used to new digital trends. As a result it’s more important than ever to integrate social media and e-commerce even for traditional industries.
Although marketing became more creative and digitally advanced, and the competition between brands will increase in 2021, there are also new opportunities for brands to discover potential consumer groups in low-tier cities, which account for more than 600 million people.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- All new modules equipped with only the latest insights
- Real time interactive delivery with case studies and examples
- An interview with teams from China’s tech giants
- An interview with a successful Chinese KOL / influencer
- Networking opportunities with fellow China marketing managers
- A certificate upon completion
- A video recording of the virtual masterclass
My outcome at the end of this masterclass is to equip you with the most practical insights to help you plan your China 2021 strategy and to help you succeed. This is a big promise but I confirm I can deliver.
IT’S NOT JUST A LECTURE
In this actionable masterclass we will cover 3 all new modules:
- The China Market, Modern Chinese Consumers and Digital Trends in 2021
- Marketing and Social Media in China for 2021
- Planning Your Strategy in China for 2021
There will also be 2 interviews with teams from China’s tech giants and successful KOLs. You’ll get an opportunity to ask your own questions. We’ll have breakout sessions where you can network with other marketers so you’ll have a support network to bounce ideas off of and learn together.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This masterclass has been developed to equip marketers and business development teams with the best tools for marketing strategies in China 2021. It will be particularly valuable for:
- Top executives
- Brand marketing managers
- Brand e-commerce teams
- Corporate commercial and strategic departments
- Business and brand owners expanding into China
WHO WILL GUIDE YOU?
Ashley Galina Dudarenok will guide you. She has been living in Greater China since she was 17 years old. She has been running her own China digital marketing agency Alarice since 2011. She has written 3 books on China and amassed 55.000 followers on LinkedIn based on her thought leadership regarding Chinese consumers, social media and New Retail. For the past 3 years she has been teaching her signature China Digital Marketing Masterclasses all around the world.
WHAT WILL THE MODULES COVER?
THE CHINA MARKET, MODERN CONSUMERS AND DIGITAL TRENDS IN 2021
- An overview of China’s digital lifestyle in the recovery stage
- The modern Chinese consumer in 2020
- China’s top 5 digital trends for 2021
- Interview with a special guest – tech giant – to speak about changes and trends on e-commerce platforms
PLANNING YOUR STRATEGY FOR 2021
- The latest and greatest marketing updates for WeChat, Weibo, Weitao, RED and Douyin
- New SMM platforms in China you can’t ignore in 2021
- An overview of the best marketing practices with case studies
- Interview with a special guest – Chinese Kol – to share their tips for brands on how to build communication with bloggers and launch successful marketing campaigns
PLANNING YOUR STRATEGY FOR 2021
- Industries strategies for 2021 (primary focus on cosmetics, FMCG, luxury, mother and baby, travel and retail)
- Brand digital spending for 2021
- SMM editorial calendar for 2021
- Summary: A practical step by step checklist