Hydropower resources in the United States and around the world
Hydropower Energy Technologies report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Hydropower-Energy-Technologies-Worldwide-Large-Small-Mini-Micro-and-Pico.html ) presents an in-depth analysis of the development, applications, products, manufacturers, and trends in the development of the hydropower resources in the United States and around the world.
Topics include the full gamut of hydropower generation, from conventional hydropower to newer wave energy and hydrokinetic technologies, from very large systems providing electricity to millions of people to the smallest systems suitable for a single family. Accounting for over 70% of renewable energy today, hydropower is poised to increased growth over the next five years, notwithstanding the emphasis currently being given to other renewable energy sources – wind and solar in particular. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the current hydropower market, the environmental concerns that have limited its development in developed countries, the potential opportunities for new development (particularly in upgrading existing dams that do not produce power), and an assessment of developing technologies that harness the power of the ocean. Projected growth through 2013 for different sized hydro systems is provided including discussion of energy demand, environmental impacts, economic conditions, consumer acceptance, stakeholder concerns, and government activities as they affect growth rates. The report also profiles manufacturers and marketers of different hydro technologies and the strategies they have adopted to maximize growth and profitability.
Scope and Methodology
This report includes both primary and secondary research. Secondary research data have been obtained from government sources, trade association publications, business journals, and company literature. Statistical data are included for industry revenue, both globally and for the United States. The market size for Hydropower Energy technologies is projected from 2009 to 2013. Demand in each of the following application areas is analyzed in terms of overall revenue for developing hydro power:
• Large Hydro (10 MW or more of generating capacity)
• Small Hydro (1 to 10 MW of generating capacity)
• Mini Hydro (100 KW to 1 MW of generating capacity)
• Micro Hydro (5 KW to 100 KW of generating capacity)
• Pico Hydro (less than 5 KW of generating capacity)
Potential hydro power applications, buying trends, environmental issues, and energy considerations are also reviewed and analyzed. Market size estimates and forecasts are based on government and secondary sources, and the impact of factors such as government grants and incentives, environmental concerns, fuel and energy prices, economic considerations, and demand for renewable energy sources.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is involved in renewable energy, electric service, business consulting and integration of electric resources, energy planning, off-grid electric applications, general construction, or simply want to determine the myriad opportunities that exist with development of hydropower you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight about conventional and ocean hydro technologies that are not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of hydropower applications and markets, as well as projected market sizes and trends through 2013.
This report will help:
• Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for hydropower products and services.
• Research and Development Professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives, product applications, and demand for hydro technologies.
• Advertising Agencies working with clients in energy efficiency, energy service, and energy planning develop compelling messages and images to promote development of hydropower projects.
• Business Development Executives understand the dynamics of developing hydropower projects, identify potential partnerships, and detect new product applications.
• Information and Research Center Librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers, and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Hydropower-Energy-Technologies-Worldwide-Large-Small-Mini-Micro-and-Pico.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Dit artikel is een ingezonden bericht en valt buiten de verantwoordelijkheid van de redactie.