Radio-frequency identification destined to be a disruptive technology
Definitive Guide to RFID report (http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/The-Definitive-Guide-to-RFID-Evaluation-of-Companies-Business-Case-Assessment-Case-Studies-and-Application-Analysis.html ) provides a brief introduction to RFIDRFID is destined to be a disruptive technology that will have a slow start-up ramp, followed by rapid clock speed acceptance and a relentless series of documented improvement stories. It will be a technology that will find its way into a rash of applications, industries, and individual businesses, undoubtedly impacting our professional and personal lives.
The real benefit will come when RFID is integrated as part of a drive for supply chain optimization, full network connectivity, and ERP-to-ERP communication that communicates information to business partners such as supply amount, location, and how it can be brought to the point of need, in quantities that match the actual demand. Additional value will be realized when it also helps in the data analysis that leads to generating new revenues. In short, the use of RFID technology is expected to grow significantly in the next five years and it is predicted that someday RFID tags will be as pervasive as bar codes.
This report first provides a brief introduction to RFID. The major focus of the report is on the market, manufacturers, products, and the companies around the world developing and deploying RFID systems and applications. It is must reading for anyone interested in launching or expanding RFID operations.
• RFID hardware, software, and solution vendors and related professional services companies
• Managed services providers, outsourced RFID solutions and application providers, and RFID service bureau operators
• Personnel responsible for automating Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other business processes
• Manufacturers and personnel responsible for management of inventory and materials, timing and control of critical resources, improve Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and other production line automation and industrial processes
• Healthcare management personnel responsible for tracking patients, staff personnel, equipment, inventory, and other critical resources
• Retailers and personnel responsible for merchandise inventory and ordering processes, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Merchandise tracking and fraud prevention
• Providers of value-added applications and services such as metering, telemetry, telematics, and sensor applications, inventory control and tracking such as merchandise control, asset tracking and recovery such as computing equipment monitoring, tracking parts moving through a manufacturing process, tracking goods in a supply chain, and payment systems
• Providers of RFID middleware such as the VeriSign or Oracle
• Companies interested in optimizing their RFID business process strategies
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/The-Definitive-Guide-to-RFID-Evaluation-of-Companies-Business-Case-Assessment-Case-Studies-and-Application-Analysis.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Dit artikel is een ingezonden bericht en valt buiten de verantwoordelijkheid van de redactie.